Welcome to Making the Windows tablet device work for you – files – the third session of the Intermediate level of Course 5: Know and use your Windows tablet device. In this session, you will learn:
- Choosing the right app (strengths and weaknesses of Google Docs; WPS Office; MS Office)
- Word-based documents (creation; editing; saving)
- Spreadsheets (creation; editing; saving)
- Slide shows (creation; editing; saving)
- Document creation (choice of office suite, e.g. Google Docs, WPS Office, MS Office)
- Create a word-based document, a spreadsheet and a slide show with information data provided. This will also involve some research on the internet.
- Email the documents to a specified email address for evaluation.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.