Welcome to My Windows tablet device is mine!
- the third session of the Beginner level of Course 5: Know and use your Windows tablet device. In this session, you will learn:
- Personalising the tablet device
- Organising the tablet device
- Tablet security and letting others use your tablet device
- A very brief introduction to social media (what it is, options, security, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
Notional Learning Time
- The participant creates and shares an email, with specific evidences of how he/she personalised his/her tablet.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.