Session 1 There's a Windows app for that
5 PD Points
Welcome to There’s a Windows app for that – the first session of the Intermediate level of Course 5: Know and use your Windows tablet device. In this session, you will learn:
- What is an app?
- App stores (with a focus on the Windows Store)
- Downloading, installing and deleting apps
- Apps and widgets
- Reading on a tablet device
- Selection of an app useful for teaching and learning
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Required existing Tablet skills
Entry Level - Basic
There are no reviews yet.