Course 5 Advanced Session 2: Making the Windows tablet device work for you – eBooks and eReaders
SESSION 2: MAKING THE WINDOWS TABLET DEVICE WORK FOR YOU – eBOOKS AND eREADERS – 5 PD Points
- eBooks types – PDF, ePub, HTML
- eReaders on tablet devices (options, functionalities, copyright protection)
- Definition and sources of Open Source content
- Definition of Creative Commons content
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.