Welcome to Making the Windows tablet device work for you – calendars and data management
- the first session of the Advanced level of Course 5: Know and use your Windows tablet device. In this session, you will learn:
- Calendar, using reminders
- Advanced features of the People app
- Backing up
- Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Filing effectively (keeping personal data from school data)
Notional Learning Time
- Create and send a meeting request to the facilitator at a specified email address for evaluation.
- Share a Dropbox file.
- Take a Dropbox file from our Dropbox and email back to a specified email address for evaluation.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.