Session 2 Finding it on the internet
5 PD Points
SESSION 2: FINDING IT ON THE INTERNET – 5 PD Points
- Selecting a browser (strengths and weaknesses of Google, Firefox, Opera)
- Effective, basic internet searches
- Bookmarks and favourites
- Cookies (what they are, deleting them)
- History (what it is, using it, deleting it)
- Downloading content from the internet
- Tabs and Windows
- Advanced internet searches (using, for example, “ ” and +)
- Research the set of topics sent to you by email.
- Create screenshots as evidence of searches.
- Create screenshots to show that you have cleared your history.
- Email all screenshots to a specified email address for evaluation.
Required existing Tablet skills
Entry Level - Basic
There are no reviews yet.