Welcome to Making contact with the world
- the second session of the Beginner level of Course 1: Know and use your Android tablet device. In this session, you will learn:
- Setting up an account and an email address (Google)
- Writing, reading and sending an email
- Opening an email attachment (security; choosing the right app)
- Sending an email attachment (size; choosing the best file format)
- Creating an email contact
- Sharing an email contact
- Tablet device security (signing in and out, lock screen, find my tablet, credit card details)
Notional Learning Time
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.