Session 3 Making the Android tablet device work for you – files
5 PD Points
SESSION 3: MAKING THE ANDROID TABLET DEVICE WORK FOR YOU – FILES – 5 PD Points
- Choosing the right app (strengths and weaknesses of Google Docs; WPS Office; MS Office)
- Word-based documents (creation; editing; saving)
- Spreadsheets (creation; editing; saving)
- Slide shows (creation; editing; saving)
- Document creation (choice of office suite, e.g. Google Docs, WPS Office, MS Office)
- Create a word-based document, a spreadsheet and a slide show with information data provided. This will also involve some research on the internet.
- Email the documents to a specified email address for evaluation.
Required existing Tablet skills
Entry Level - Basic
There are no reviews yet.