Session 2 Games teach too
5 PD Points
Welcome to Games teach too – the second session of the Advanced level of Course 8: Digital learning in schools for Windows users. In this session, you will learn:
- A brief introduction to using games in education
- Scavenger hunts and treasure hunts
- QR codes (create and use)
- Geocaching apps and games
- Designing your own game
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Required existing Tablet skills
Adaptation - Level
There are no reviews yet.