Course 8 Intermediate Session 2: Apps for teachers for demonstrations and content creation
Welcome to Apps for teachers for demonstrations and content creation – the second session of the Intermediate level of Course 8: Digital learning in schools for Windows users. In this session, you will learn:
- Apps for demonstrations
- Apps for content creation
- Incorporation of apps into lesson plans
- Integrated use of apps in the classroom (including TPACK (Technical, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy and SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition))
- Google Play Books and Kindle (including TPACK, Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy and SAMR)
- Interactive whiteboards, including Explain Everything
- Note-taking apps (OneNote, Evernote, Papyrus)
- Book Creator (including TPACK, Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy and SAMR)
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.