Course 4 Beginner Session 1: Why eLearning?
Welcome to Why eLearning? – the first session of the Beginner level of Course 4: Digital learning in schools for Android users. In this session, you will learn:
- Learners in the 21st Century
- Teachers in the 21st Century
- Schools in the 21st Century
- Understanding the theory behind eLearning and how to put it to practice (Blended Learning, Multimedia, TPACK, SAMR, RAT)
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.