Welcome to Learning Management Systems – the first session of the Advanced level of Course 4: Digital learning in schools for Android users. In this session, you will learn:
- What a Learning Management System can be used for
- How to select a Learning Management System
- Managing a Learning Management System in your school
- Examples of Learning Management Systems (Blackboard, Edmodo, Google Classroom, EDU365, MiB Technology, IT School Innovation)
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.