Welcome to Creating my own teaching and learning content
- the third session of the Intermediate level of Course 3: Google and Google Apps on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- What is copyright?
- What is Open Source?
- What is Creative Commons?
- How to use Creative Commons effectively as a resource for creating teaching and learning content
- Constructing a lesson plan using Open Source technology and Creative Commons materials and checking it against TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), Bloom's Revised Taxonomy and SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition)
Notional Learning Time
- Create a set of notes for learners in your class using various Open Source and Creative Commons materials. Submit to the facilitator.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.