Welcome to Google apps that will open a new world to your learners
- the first session of the Advanced level of Course 3: Google and Google Apps on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- Creating lesson plans with Google Maps – for all subjects
- Creating lesson plans with Google Earth – for all subjects
- Checking lesson plans against TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), Bloom's Revised Taxonomy and SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition)
Notional Learning Time
- Develop a lesson incorporating Google Maps or Google Earth and submit for evaluation.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.