Welcome to Streamline your class with Google Forms – the second session of the Advanced level of Course 3: Google and Google Apps on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- Google Forms (what it is, how to set it up, different options available)
- Where best to use Google Forms
- Creating Google Forms
- Create an assignment for your learners on Google Docs. The assignment should instruct learners to make use of at least one specialised Google App.
- Save the assignment on Google Drive.
- Create a Google Form to monitor submission.
- Give the facilitator access to the Google Drive folder.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.