Session 8 Keeping things together (using Microsoft OneNote)
In this session, you will cover the following content:
- Use a note-taking app (Focus on Microsoft OneNote)
- Create and organise Notebooks Microsoft OneNote
- Open, Edit, Format, Save and Share Notes in Microsoft OneNote
- Add multimedia and other documents to a note
- Use templates
- A brief introduction to Microsoft OneNote in Education
Document created: Various notes, lesson preparation template
Required prior knowledge: Content in Session 1 of this course; content in sessions 2 to 7 of this course would be useful.
Required existing laptop skills: Entry level – Basic
There are no reviews yet.