Session 2 Producing written documents (using Microsoft Word) Part 1
In this session, you will cover the following content:
- Using a word processing app (Focus on Microsoft Word)
- Opening and Saving documents
- Basic formatting
- Using Copy/Cut/Paste
- Using Page view, page layout, page setup
- Using Layout and paragraph formatting
- Using Spelling and Grammar checking
- Printing options
- Useful Word formatting for teachers
Document created: Announcement
Required prior knowledge: Content in Session 1 of this course.
Required existing laptop skills: Entry level – Basic
There are no reviews yet.