Session 6 Processing numerical data (using Microsoft Excel) Part 2
In this session, you will cover the following content:
- Use formulae to perform calculations
- Use basic functions to solve simple problems
- Identify problems based on error indicators
- Troubleshoot basic errors in formulae and functions
- Work with sheets in a workbook
- Perform calculations using Functions
- Create graphs/charts from given data and choose appropriate graph types
- Edit graphs
- Troubleshoot basic problems in graphs
- Useful formulae for teachers
Documents created: Mark sheet, graphs/charts
Required prior knowledge: Content in Sessions 1, 2 and 5 of this course; content in Sessions 3 and 4 would be useful.
Required existing laptop skills: Entry level – Basic
There are no reviews yet.