Course 11 Session 2: Teaching synchronously
This Session was designed to help a teacher prepare to present classes online synchronously. It covers issues of content preparation, online platform selection and the actual how-to of teaching online. Assessment and feedback are covered to ensure a full teaching and learning cycle. It is aimed at anyone new to the online teaching and learning environment and whose institution does not currently have an online learning platform.
Outcomes of the Session
By the end of the Session, the participant will:
- understand the requirement of teaching synchronously online
- identify the target audience
- define what he/she wants to do
- understand the affordances of the various online platforms
- be able to match his/her own pedagogy and content to the selected platform
- prepare for running a live presentation.
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.