Course 6 Beginner Session 3: Social media in the classroom: Useful or just fun?
Welcome to Social media in the classroom: Useful or just fun? – the third session of the Beginner level of Course 6: Social media on Windows tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- Brief introduction to effective teaching using digital content based on TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge)
- Brief introduction to effective teaching using digital content based on SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition)
- Brief introduction to effective teaching using digital content based on Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy
- Using social media as a teaching tool
- Issues in setting up classroom accounts (privacy settings, keeping your account separate from the class account, keeping safe online)
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Course 6 Intermediate Session 1: Don’t forget the other social mediaR 125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Beginner Session 2: Creating your social media accountsR 125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Intermediate Session 3: Twitter in the classroomR 125.00 Buy session
Course 6 Advanced Session 3: Blogging in the classroomR 125.00 Buy session