Welcome to Creating your social media accounts
- the second session of the Beginner level of Course 6: Social media on Windows tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Blogging, LinkedIn, WeChat, Google+
- Account creation
- Privacy settings
- Posting, tweeting and pinning
- Followers and your following
Notional Learning Time
- Take screenshots of all your social media accounts and email to a specified email address.
- Post to your profiles by a set date. Facilitator will view for evaluation.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.