Session 1 Don't forget the other social media
5 PD Points
Welcome to Don’t forget the other social media – the first session of the Intermediate level of Course 2: Social media on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Pinterest in the classroom
- How to use WeChat in the classroom
- How to use LinkedIn in the classroom
- Constructing a lesson plan using Pinterest, WeChat and LinkedIn and checking it against TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition) and Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy
- Write a lesson plan incorporating at least one digital option.
- Present the lesson to a class.
- Email the lesson as well as what you have learned from the experience to a specified email address for evaluation.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Required existing Tablet skills
Entry Level - Standard
There are no reviews yet.