Session 10 Connecting with the world
In this session, you will cover the following content:
- How to connect to the internet
- Troubleshoot connection problems
- Use a browser effectively
- Make the most of email
- How to use a printer
- Safety online
- Online collaboration opportunities
- Online resources and copyright
Documents created: Email and email attachments
Required prior knowledge: Content in Session 1 of this course; content in sessions 2 to 9 of this course would be useful.
Required existing laptop skills: Entry level – Basic
There are no reviews yet.