Welcome to The gamification of education – the third session of the Advanced level of Course 8: Digital learning in schools for Windows users. In this session, you will learn:
- Understanding the concept and theory of gamification
- Gamification (theory, concept, terminology)
- Impact of gamification on learning
- User experience of gamification via online apps and a classroom-based role-playing game
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.