Welcome to Microsoft Excel
- the second session of the Advanced level of Course 7: Microsoft for Windows tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- Excel (basic features and uses, e.g. create, open, edit and save a spreadsheet)
- Excel formulas (basic formulas for teachers)
- Excel (advanced features, e.g. share and collaborate with Excel)
Notional Learning Time
- The participant must create an Excel sheet as per the instructions provided in the Badge Assessment Task.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.