Session 3 Online assessment tools
5 PD Points
Welcome to Online assessment tools – the third session of the Intermediate level of Course 4: Digital learning in schools for Android users. In this session, you will learn:
- Description of 21st-Century learners (also called Generation Z)
- Assessment in the 21st-Century classroom using technological devices
- Online assessment: description, advantages, benefits, challenges, examples
- Kahoot! – description, simulated activity, disadvantages
- Socrative – description, simulated activity, disadvantages
- Class Dojo – description, advantages, challenges
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Required existing Tablet skills
Adoption - Level
There are no reviews yet.