Welcome to The gamification of education
- the third session of the Advanced level of Course 4: Digital learning in schools for Android users. In this session, you will learn:
- What is the gamification buzz about?
- Rewards of gamification: learner engagement; higher learner marks; personal success
- Theory of gamification, including terminology (quest, mission, challenge, task, points, leaderboard, time)
- Impact of gamification on learning
- User experience of Classcraft
Notional Learning Time
- Multiple choice questions completed online.
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.