Course 3 Intermediate Session 1: Google+
Welcome to Google+ – the first session of the Intermediate level of Course 3: Google and Google Apps on Android tablet devices. In this session, you will learn:
- Google+ (what it is, how to set it up, what to do with it)
- Constructing a lesson plan using Google+ and checking it against TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge), Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy and SAMR (Substitution, Augmentation, Modification and Redefinition)
- Write a series of lessons incorporating Google+.
- Present the lessons to a class.
- Email the lesson plans as well as what you have learned from the experience to a specified email address.
Notional Learning Time
When you get your certificate, you will notice that we have indicated Notional Learning Time. This is the amount of time we expect a learner to spend on achieving the outcomes of this session. It is made up of the two hours of the training here, and then the time taken to complete your Badge Assessment Task. It is an estimate and you may find you spend a little less time, or perhaps a little more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.